Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa finally took Karen out to the jewelry store today and let her pick out her gift.  She got diamond earrings.  Small little circles with diamonds encrusted, sort of like her wedding band. Then, we went shopping for me, and I came home with new sneakers from the Nike outlet.  She informed me my presents have been bought and wrapped weeks ago.  She's a bit more organized. Off to work today 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. 

We're having Christmas eve at our house. Karen's mom and at least two of the three sisters.  Got my Costco shrimp and meatballs today.  Also, bought my first ever block of cheese from Costco. They had a stand set up near the wine and claimed it's fresh parmesan cheese just flown in from Italy the night before.  I'm no cheese expert, but the stuff tasted good, even after I had just got done sampling at a fudge station!  Love that place.  

Off to work!

No comments: