Friday, December 21, 2007


Hi all... here's a quick collage I did for a friend's wife's brother who played on the Hornets football team in Orlando back in 1983.  She wanted a collage of some high school yearbook pics, newspaper clippings, etc.  If you click the image, it should enlarge in a separate browser window.
I'm off to work 3 p.m. till 9 p.m. Karen and I got all the cards out and now it's almost time for me to go out and start shopping for her gift.  Just like Jack P. Holmes when mom would say, "there's nothing out there left that I would want, all the other husbands already scooped it up for their wives!"
Looking like I'll be working the pool bar day on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve which is great because I don't have to be stuck working there till Midnight or later on those two nights. I will have to work Christmas day starting at 4 p.m till Midnight.  I'll try and get my calls in early!

No comments: