Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Hi all.  A little cold snap here is S. Florida just in time for the holidays.  Highs only to 69 yesterday, and lows got to 48 degrees.  Great to see all the lights up at night with a chill in the air.  Here's a link to all the Toga Party festivities photos:
Also, an oldie but goodie video of Karen and I at the Bellaggio Fountains in Las Vegas after I proposed to her can be found at:
Today I'm off to work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.  I'm excited because the couple I prepared the photo book for at Lago Mar (celebrating Ed's 70 Birthday weekend) are coming over for lunch and I'm giving it to them.  I ordered a backup copy for myself that I plan to show everyone around there, because just about everyone knows this couple.  Doing my best to create a "buzz" about 101photoservices.com
Off to work.... enjoy your Tuesday...

No comments: