Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Office Party











Hey, the BLOG lives on; I'm sure Mike is happy to see these posts!




We had our office party at Joyce's home Thursday evening..all 4 of our docs were there and most of our staff, 2 were missing. It was so much fun..I drank way to much Sangria, and many drank too many pomagranite martinis...but looking back at the pictures, we had a ball! Unfortunately, Jun was the doc on call, and had to leave 2 hours into the party to do an appendectomy..he never returned......I've posted a few pics from our party, and one of Jun and I going to a more formal party last night!




Today we are awaiting some snowy, freezing rain weather, so I am staying here to do Christmas cards, wrap gifts, and get in the hot tub at some point!




Keep your blogs coming..we need to here from Bob, Joni and Dan!




Kar

No comments: