Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Carag's New Year's Eve
















Happy new year, everyone! We had a great new Year's eve..Jess, Brian and I were in the hot tub for awhile, Jun's sister jean, Her daughter Camille, and baby Zander were here..we had a relaxing day after I got out of work at 12noon. Jun had to operate all day, then we got ready for the big "Miller Party" in Bel Air. I have to say, it was a blast! it didn't start until 8pm, I was yawning on the way over, but once we got there..I drank Champagne, then fresca, and was awake all evening! They had our whole family there, Sue's relatives, lots of our friends, etc..about 25-30 people! Mom you would have enjoyed it! Here are some pics... We are relaxing today and packing for our Colorado trip. I'm cooking a pork roast for dinner.





Kar

No comments: