Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patrick's Day


Hi Everyone:

St. Patty's Day isn't till Monday, but Karen and I have been reliving the entire weekend last year: the entire family in South Florida, the wedding, the St. Pat's Party at our house that we missed, canceling the 40 tons of corn beef and cabbage, me golfing with Jon, our days at Lago Mar after the wedding etc. It really was a special weekend for us both, and I'm so glad we took so many photos and video!

Tomorrow I have my only day off for the 1 year anniversary and St. Pats celebration. We plan to do 8 a.m. mass at our church, go to breakfast at the Pelican on the ocean, go down to the Riverwalk area and visit "our brick" go out on an Intracoastal Cruise, and then get into our Irish digs and hit a few pubs.

I uploaded some St. Pats photos from your visit last year at the following link:

http://gallery.mac.com/ballinh20#100223

Love,
Mike

No comments: