Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi Everybody,
I had a fun St. Patty's Day. My friends - Clyde and Sue & I went up to the Clubhouse to play pool in the afternoon. We wore green sweaters and I had 2 giant green St. P. hats, so Sue and I wore them. Everybody that came by was crackin up. After that, I had them for drinks and corned beef, cabbage & boiled potatoes.
Sue had to leave to watch "Dancing with the Stars" - which she claims that she can't miss. Clyde and I went down 202 to the local pub. We thought all the young people would be finished celebrating from Fri, Sat & Sun --WRONG!! The place was mobbed - 5 deep at the bar and impossible to hear the music, so we came home.
Last nite we had our Singles dinner and today I played in the closing bridge match. We have pinochle tonite, but I begged off -- too tired.
I plan to go to Kar's for the holiday - not sure what day - weather here sounds like a storm with rain or snow.
Love,
Mom

No comments: