Friday, March 7, 2008

Deadsville in Rising Sun

Hey Bloggers!
Long week...Last night Jun and I went to my awards dinner at our Hospital..I got my 25 year award for being employed by them! It was a real fancy dinner for about 300 employees and their guests..set up like as if we were going to the academy awards...we walked down the red carpet when we arrived..pretty women approached us with microphones (fake ones), interviewing us..cameras were flashing...Hollywood signs were everywhere...anyhow, I got presented with a rose when my name was called..a gift will be delivered to my office..not sure what that will be..anyhow, great happy hour, dinner, etc...
I've be doing a lot of transcription this week at work..amazing how fast I type with 2 fingers! I'm working overtime tomorrow.
It's cold, rainy, possibly snow tomorrow.....glad Mom is on a cruise!
I had a decorator come here tonite....we are going to turn the game room around to face the fire place again..getting possibly new couch, paint, paper, etc....
That's it from here..
Morgan says woof woof to you all.....
Jon comes home next Thursday....Jess is staying in hawaii for break....
Bye!
Kar

No comments: