Thursday, November 29, 2007

Chris

I'm doing great, nothing too exciting. About to finish up first semester of Senior year and my grades are better than they've ever been. I find out December 15th if I got into Boston College and the University of Georgia and then April 1st from Virginia Tech. I'm about 99% sure I'm going to UGA, and will hopefully be in the Honors Program. The Hope Scholarship here in GA pays for tuition and books for all four years; so, it's just way too good of an offer to pass up. Especially since I want to go to Medical school afterwards. It makes much more sense to come out of my undergrad with money saved then to come out already tens of thousands of dollars in debt and then have another four years to pay for. Outside of school, I'm just doing student council stuff. I'm the student body president and have a lot of responsibilites that come with that. Besides that, I'm enjoying my last year at home the best I can and looking forward to stretching my wings in a year.


-Chris

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice to hear your update Chris! Sounds like things are really going well. Now, don't forget, the blog is a daily blog, so it would be nice to hear some smaller details on a daily basis, such as, if you got an A on a test, if you went line dancing at Cowboys, sports news, etc. You'd be surprised at how entertained your Aunt Karen would be with the most minute details of your life! She needs news in Rising Sun!